Stampers, Pads and Stencils
- Chunky EVA Alphabet Stamps 26pcsProduct Code: 91469Price $32.89 $29.90
EVA Alphabet Stamps are a fun printing tool that engages and encourages children to write and make sentences. Stamps are a quick way to add words to artwork and class displays. They can also be used to make impressions in dough. This collection of easy to hold, EVA Alphabet Stamps includes 26 pieces, each a letter of the alphabet.
EVA Alphabet Stamps can be used to decorate posters and signage, and embellish artwork, paper craft, decorate wrapping paper and scrap booking projects. Encourage children to incorporate text in their artwork, and use in combination with other stamps to explore shape and pattern. Stamped impressions can be further enhanced with line work using markers.
- Made from durable 25mm thick EVA foam
- Letter size approx 6cm high
How to use EVA Alphabet StampsLearn More
1. Apply some acrylic paint to a sponge to make a stamp pad.
2. Ink an EVA Alphabet Stamp using the sponge stamp pad you made.
3. Then stamp onto paper, card or fabric.
4. Explore stamping out different designs, words and patterns.
5. Wash thoroughly after use
- Stencil Texture Sheets 8pcsProduct Code: 89233Price $43.89 $39.90
- Head and Tail Stampers Set of 8Product Code: 96884Price $28.55 $25.95