Cardboard/Paper Mache Shapes & Forms
- Cardboard Colour-In Wreaths 10pcsProduct Code: 89835Price $21.89 $19.90
These ready to decorate Colour-In Wreaths are a quick, economical and easy activity for school and home. Pre-cut from quality white drawing board, the wreath design has been pre-printed with a fun and eye-popping pattern that's just waiting for colour!
The Colour-In Wreath's quality white surface suits coloured pencil, pen and marker, pastel, ink and paint. Surface can also be decorated with collage materials and other embellishments.
- Card is made from 300gsm white ivory board
- Pre-cut into wreath shape
- Pre-printed 1 side only
- Size: 20cm diameter with a 10.7cm centre cut-out.
- 10 designs X 1 each
Great for students of all ages, hobbyists and crafters. Ideal as a Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, keepsake, gift, birthday, fundraising, display, end of year, rainy day, wellness, mindfulness, afterschool care activity.
The practice of colouring-in encourages children to be present and in the moment, making them a great addition to any wellness program. In addition, they can be used to support the development of fine motor skills and learnings on colour, pattern and line.Learn More
- Mini Kraft Hanging Frames Square 10pcsProduct Code: 91397Price $14.19 $12.90
These wonderful petite Mini Kraft Hanging Frames are a great starting point for a novel gift tag, bauble or hanging keepsake. Made from sturdy papier-mâché, these Mini Kraft Hanging Frames are ready to decorate, insert a photo and hang.
Mini Kraft Hanging Frames are a quick, easy and fun activity which can be completed within the time constraints of a lesson, and is also great as an after school, or rainy day activity. Great as an end of year project – create a personalised bauble to commemorate graduation or to decorate the Christmas tree. Why not attach a magnet on the reverse side and use as a lightweight fridge ornament, or attach a suction cap to display the frame on a window, door or whiteboard. Create novel signage by inserting a child’s face into the frame, and use to label chairs, pigeon holes and locker. Mini Kraft Hanging Frames can be used and displayed in so many fun ways!
- Each frame is 8cm x 8cm square
- Frame window: 4cm x 4cm
- Includes a jute sting hanger (attached)
- Pack of 10 frames
- Cardboard Solar Systems 240pcsProduct Code: 89906Price $14.19 $12.90
Cardboard Solar System is a fun STEAM activity which explore our 4.6-billion-year old galaxy. This pre cut solar system design is made from thick cardboard, and the two dimensional shapes represent each of the 8 planets, the sun, stars and comets. Once decorated incorporate into a poster, a mobile, a diorama or in individual project work.
To decorate these cardboard pieces use Slicks, papers, pencils, markers and watercolour pan colours. Three-dimensional details can be added with Magiclay and other collage embellishments. Display planets in their order from the sun and proximity to each other – on a dark background.
This Cardboard Solar System:
- Is made from thick 400gsm white card
- There are 10 sets in pack
- 240 pieces in total. Each solar system set: Sun, Stars, Comets, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.
- Easy Display KitProduct Code: 96594Save 10%Regular Price $163.02 Special Price $146.19 $132.90
Mount artwork swiftly and easily with this economical and all in one Easy Display Kit! This kit takes away the hassle and reduces the time that’s required to mount artwork. Best of all everything you need is included to achieve a professional finish. This kit includes quality window mounts that suit both A3 and A5 artwork, a reel of double sided tape for easy mounting, and hook and loop fastener dots for quick and easy wall hanging. Window mounts are double-sided in white and black which provides greater flexibility when mounting. Kit can be used to mount up to 60 works.
- #89871 3 x Pre-Cut Mounts A3 Black & White 10pcs
- #89869 3 x Pre-Cut Mounts A5 Black & White 10pcs
- #89264 2 x Double-Sided Tape 50m
- #91871 1 x Adhesive Hook and Loop Fastener Dots 75pcs
- Bon Bon Cards 10pcsProduct Code: 89840Price $10.89 $9.90These fun pre-cut Bon Bon Shape Cards are ready to decorate and be used as a unique gift card or as part of a display. Made from 300gsm white cardboard, the sturdy surface can be decorated with assorted papers, Slicks (paint sticks), marker, pens and a myriad of collage materials. They can also be stamped and printed on. Students may wish to include a corny joke inside the cracker card for extra novelty factor! Folded size 21cm X 7.5cm. Cardmaking is a fun and enjoyable creative project for all skill levels and ages. Best of all, it’s a wonderful way to make a personalised gift for someone special! Here are some cardmaking tips to help you with your next creation: 1) Cardmaking provides a great opportunity to explore a variety of materials and processes – including stamping, printmaking (i.e. printing foam, gelli printing), drawing, painting, textiles and collage. 2) Use up left over materials and papers scraps. 3) Upcycle! Embrace unconventional elements such as photographs, found objects, old wrapping papers, fabric offcuts, buttons, used gift cards and postcards. 4) Explore textural and sensory elements such as craft felt, buttons, Magiclay, Modelling Foam, fabric, sand or ribbon. 5) Add dimension to your card by building up 3D layers using foam tape, foam board or match sticks. 6) For a clean and quick adhesive, use a glue stick or double sided tape. Learn More
- Pop Up Reindeer Cards 10pcsProduct Code: 89863Price $14.19 $12.90These novel Pop-Up Reindeer Cards will delight students of all ages and will make a wonderful Christmas gift card. Made from sturdy 350gsm white cardboard, the card’s surface can be drawn on and coloured using markers, slicks (paint sticks) and collage materials (eg: papers, washi tape, sequins, jewels, pom poms). Bells and ribbons can also be added to the reindeer’s pop-up antlers. For easier colouring, we recommend decorating the Pop-Up Reindeer Card when flat. Size flat: 14.8cm x 21cm, folded size: 10.5cm x 14.8cm. Pack of 10 Cards. Cardmaking is a fun and enjoyable creative project for all skill levels and ages. Best of all, it’s a wonderful way to make a personalised gift for someone special! Here are some cardmaking tips to help you with your next creation: 1) Cardmaking provides a great opportunity to explore a variety of materials and processes – including stamping, printmaking (i.e. printing foam, gelli printing), drawing, painting, textiles and collage. 2) Use up left over materials and papers scraps. 3) Upcycle! Embrace unconventional elements such as photographs, found objects, old wrapping papers, fabric offcuts, buttons, used gift cards and postcards. 4) Explore textural and sensory elements such as craft felt, buttons, Magiclay, Modelling Foam, fabric, sand or ribbon. 5) Add dimension to your card by building up 3D layers using foam tape, foam board or match sticks. 6) For a clean and quick adhesive, use a glue stick or double sided tape. Learn More
- Papier Mache Cut-Out Star BoxProduct Code: 89889Price $3.25 $2.95
- Papier Mache Cut-Out Tree BoxProduct Code: 89888Price $3.25 $2.95
- Kraft Dream Catchers 12pcsProduct Code: 89913Price $19.69 $17.90
Kraft Dream Catchers are a fun, textile project starter suitable for all ages and abilities. A quick, and easy activity with with eye-catching results, completed Kraft Dream Catchers can be added to classroom displays, or can be used as a decor ornament or gift.
The Dream Catchers come to us from the Chippewa people of southern Canada and believe that the night is filled with both good and bad dreams. When a dream catcher is hung above the place where a person sleeps, it moves freely in the night air and catches the dreams as they pass by. The good dreams know the way, and pass through the opening in the heart of the web (some stories say the dreams travel down the feather onto the person sleeping below) while the bad dreams, not knowing the way, get stuck in the web and are destroyed by the morning sun.
Use an assortment of yarns to thread around and across the Kraft Dream Catchers to create web-like effects. Thread beads onto the yarn to create further interest. The outer kraft card frame can be used plain, or can be coloured before use – try using slicks (paint sticks), pens and markers.
Kraft Dream Catchers Details:
- 800gsm kraft cardboard
- Pre-cut two-dimensional design
- Pack of 12 Dream Catchers
- Size: approximately 14.5cm to 17.5cm
- Four designs in each pack
- Threading holes are 4mm diameter
- Blank Jigdraws 20pcsProduct Code: 91562Price $26.29 $23.90
Pre-cut out from heavy card which you simply decorate or draw directly on to the surface. Excellent for art works. Interlocking design within a frame. Size with frame 21cm x 26cm. Size without frame 18cm x 22cm. Encourage creativity while making your own jigsaws. Twenty blank jigdraws each with 20 pieces each. Made of strong white cardboard.Learn More
- Cardboard Mosaics Round 1000pcsProduct Code: 89926Price $21.89 $19.90
Cardboard Mosaics Round pieces make for a fun, easy and effective decorative craft activity. They are sturdy, lightweight, have a matte finish, and are in two sizes. These round mosaics are double sided – a bright colour on one side, and black on the underside. To use simply glue them onto your surface using PVA or a glue stick. Create beautiful and colourful artwork on cartridge paper, Papier-mâché boxes and gift cards. This collection of rounds can also be used as maths counters, and as a decorative 2D embellishment.
These Cardboard Mosaics Round:
- Flat pack on an A4 sheet
- Total pieces per pack: 1000 pieces
- Mosaic Rounds are in two sizes: 1.5cm and 2cm
- 11 colours: Blue, green, orange, yellow, pink, purple, red, dark green, turquoise, violet and black on the reverse side
- 220gsm cardboard
- Matte surface
These Cardboard Mosaics Rounds are a great introduction to Mosaics, are a fun way to learn about colour and pattern, and are an excellent activity for fine motor skill development.Learn More
- Stitch Greeting Cards 10pcsProduct Code: 36050Price $18.59 $16.90These pre-drilled white square cards are a novel introduction to embroidery and textiles. Suitable for young students these Stitching cards make a wonderful keepsake and a great year-round activity. Card design can be used ‘open’ – as a greeting card, or glue closed to hide the workings of the embroidered design. This 324 hole cardboard canvas is suitable for stitching patterns, messages and images. Large 3mm holes suit tapestry and chenille needles. Card Size: 16 x 16cm (closed size). Learn More
- Kraft Card Mobiles 10pcsProduct Code: 15306Price $16.39 $14.90Two piece self-assembly mobile, made from thick 600gsm kraft card. Slot the pieces together so that design interlocks. Use fishing line or yarn to hang ornaments from mobile, and use reinforcement option when hanging heavier items. Mobile can be trimmed to adjust size. Mobile size 21cm x 5cm. Learn More
- Celebrations Card Making Starter PackProduct Code: 89857Save 31%Regular Price $28.05 Special Price $19.25 $17.50