- Get to Know Me CardsProduct Code: 50360Price $109.89 $99.90
Co-designed by a registered psychologist, this fun “get to know me” game is designed to help children deepen their relationships at school, whilst developing important social skills. Each card offers an opportunity for children to practice asking and answering questions about their life, fears, strengths and interests. This game can also be used as an aid for children struggling with their social skills. Includes a hand-made wooden box and 16 unique question cards.Learn More
- Wooden Finger Tracing Alphabet Cards 26pcsProduct Code: 25196Price $186.89 $169.90
- Sleeved Play Dice Set of 2Product Code: 99722Save 12%Regular Price $21.78 Special Price $19.25 $17.50
An innovative, fun learning tool perfect to use for many maths and language activities. Place flashcards in the clear vinyl pockets to create an instant lesson. For example work on counting, number recognition, probability, letter identification, reading sight words and identifying emotions. You can even place family photos, conversation starters, story writing ideas or writing prompts, the possibilities are endless! Each face measures 10cm x 10cm (cards not included).Learn More
- Create and Play Wooden Blackboard Discs 20pcsProduct Code: 50590Price $32.89 $29.90
These versatile wooden discs are limited only by your imagination. With a blackboard surface on one side they are ready to become whatever you want them to be. Create matching games, memory games, math and literacy games, or anything you're imagination takes you to. This wooden disc set is a brilliant open-ended toy great for any learning environment. The beech discs measure 5cm in diameter.Learn More
- Australiana ABC Blocks 26pcsProduct Code: 36695Price $29.59 $26.90
- Alphabet Bean Bags 26pcsProduct Code: 11938Price $62.59 $56.90
- Alphabet Memory Disc Game 52pcsProduct Code: 50571Price $38.39 $34.90
These matching alphabet 52 wooden discs are printed with colourful lower and uppercase alphabets. The wooden discs are a unique resource made from natural beechwood great for children to develop early literacy skills including letter recognition, letter sounds, forming words as well as the difference in upper and lower-case letters. A fun way to introduce literacy while encouraging children to feel positive and confident while they learn through play. 52 wooden discs come in a handy drawstring bag. Each disc measures 5cm in diameter.Learn More
- That’s My StoryProduct Code: 26235Price $20.35 $18.50
A magical set of story telling cards to encourage early literacy, vocabulary and comprehension skills, while enhancing creativity and imagination in the classroom.
The cards are colour-coded to represent the components of the story, with images on one side and associated word on the other.
There is also a Story Closer card and a “That’s MY Story” card to encourage children to take ownership of their creativity.
Cards measure 8.5cm H x 6.5cm W.
Excellent for large and small groups as well as for individuals.
Stored in a metal container.
Ages 3+.Learn More
- Insight - The Mind Reading GameProduct Code: 50940Save 25%Regular Price $21.89 Special Price $16.39 $14.90
- Zotto Word SquaresProduct Code: 25206Save 26%Regular Price $42.35 Special Price $31.35 $28.50Exceptionally challenging word game of chance and strategy. The object of the game is to make as many words with the highest point value as possible among the random popped letters. Helps children build their confidence, increase their vocabulary and develop critical thinking and problem solving skills. Ages 8yrs+. Learn More
- Alphabet Playing Cards VictoriaProduct Code: 25597Price $18.15 $16.5052 single sided cards featuring two sets of the alphabet A-Z and 1 simple instruction card. Play games like Snap, Memory and Fish. Capital and lower case letters are paired on each card to help children recognise both forms. The cards reinforce correct State specific letter shapes. These alphabet cards are a great way to have fun learning letters and sounds. 1-4 Players. Ages 3+. Learn More
- Alphabet Playing Cards New South WalesProduct Code: 25602Price $18.15 $16.5052 single sided cards featuring two sets of the alphabet A-Z and 1 simple instruction card. Play games like Snap, Memory and Fish. Capital and lower case letters are paired on each card to help children recognise both forms. The cards reinforce correct State specific letter shapes. These alphabet cards are a great way to have fun learning letters and sounds. 1-4 Players. Ages 3+. Learn More
- Sounds Alike CardsProduct Code: 25640Price $29.59 $26.90
Large, bright and appealing to children... these delightful cards will help young readers to identify and learn which common letter groups make the same sound. Sounds Alike is presented in a clear simple format to facilitate learning, providing a valuable reading resource for your classroom. A total of 32 letter groups are shown on 11 sturdy laminated cards each measuring 23cm x 50cm.Learn More
- Fast TrackProduct Code: 25202Price $29.15 $26.50
- Build A Sentence Part OneProduct Code: 25350Price $26.29 $23.90Build a Sentence Part One is designed to help children identify subjects and predicates in order to build simple sentences. It introduces the concept that the subject of the sentence is the “doer” and the predicate is the action being done. This activity set can be played solo or in small groups and also helps to hone reading skills as children build sentences from the 30 subject cards and 30 predicate cards. This literacy set also includes step-by-step instructions. Ages 7+. Learn More
- Rhyming Fun - Rhyming Sound Match-UpsProduct Code: 25340Price $18.59 $16.90
- Snap Cards Basic Sight Word SnapProduct Code: 25803Price $32.89 $29.90
The clear illustrations will provide valuable picture clues for children who are learning to recognise common sight words. Use with small groups as a fun, fast Snap game or as a sorting and matching activity for individual students. There are 160 laminated cards with teachers' notes and comes in a sturdy storage container measuring 19cm x 14.5cm x 5.5cm.Learn More
- Snap Cards Rhyming SnapProduct Code: 25802Price $32.89 $29.90
Read, say and listen. If the cards are from the same rhyming family.... Snap! Listening and rhyming skills can be improved as the children play Snap, Memory or Fish. Also ideal for a quiet matching activity. Teachers' notes are included with the two packs of 80 laminated cards. Supplied in a strudy plastic storage box, measuring 19cm x 14.5cm x 5.5cm.Learn More
- Easy Words to Sound BingoProduct Code: 25821Price $43.89 $39.90
Easy Words to Sound Bingo is ideal for children who are learning that single sounds can be blended together to form simple three or four letter phonetic words. The game is self-correcting and can be played without adult supervision by 3-10 children. All cards are laminated and printed on both sides. This creates a checking system for the players to ensure that all words and pictures are correctly matched. Detailed teachers notes are printed on the plastic storage jacket. Easy Words to School Bingo contains: 9 baseboards 16cm x 19cm, 40 master cards 8cm x 14cm and 81 bingo cards 5cm x 6cm. Ages 5+.Learn More
- Snap Cards Yes or No SnapProduct Code: 25807Price $32.89 $29.90
Be careful... if you Snap at the wrong time... you must miss a turn. An ideal activity for young readers who have a basic sight vocabulary. This game will help improve reading fluency, comprehension and word recognition skills. The picture clues will help the children to read each sentence and then decide... is the correct answer Yes or No! Yes or No Snap can also be used as an individual activity. 160 laminated cards in a plastic box.Learn More