- Alphabet Stickers 40 SheetsProduct Code: 87065Price $21.89 $19.90
Get organised with these Alphabet Stickers – a quick and useful way to create signage for your school, workspace, home or office. Each sheet comprises of individual letters, just peel and stick! Attach to files, artwork, posters, doors, windows, art folios, scrap books and storage boxes.
These Alphabet Stickers allows you to quickly create signage and labelling, without fuss or the need for any special printers or equipment.
These Alphabet Stickers:
- Each sticker measures 4.3cm x 3.7cm
- Sheet size is 15cm x 21cm
- Black text on white background
- 40 Sheets
- Scratch Art Letters and Numbers 174pcsProduct Code: 89179Price $32.89 $29.90
Spell out your name, create novel signage or add text to class displays with this Scratch Adhesive Letters & Numbers pack – once scratched just peel away the backing and stick onto your desired surface! Just scratch, peel and stick – it’s so easy!
This collection includes all 26 letters of the alphabet in both capital and lowercase, numbers 0 to 9, and an assortment of punctuation characters including exclamation marks, question marks and commas.
This pack of 10 A3 sheets (2 sheet designs x 5 each) includes 164 pieces and 10 wooden scratch tools.
Elements of Art:Learn More
Scratch Shapes provide the ideal way for students to explore and develop the elements of line, pattern and shape. Lines are varied, they can be straight, curved, close together, form shapes, and used to create patterns.
1. Vary the thickness and direction of lines to create emphasis and movement
2. Repeat and combine different lines to create new symbols.
3. Combine line and shape to fill a background space.
4. Lines can be used to make shapes and type both geometric and organic.
5. Areas scratched out around and between shapes can be used to highlight positive and negative areas.
6 . A pattern is created when any mark or line is repeated. Patterns created from line and shapes can create the look of texture, such as scales on a reptile or pebbles on a pathway.
- Chunky EVA Alphabet Stamps 26pcsProduct Code: 91469Price $32.89 $29.90
EVA Alphabet Stamps are a fun printing tool that engages and encourages children to write and make sentences. Stamps are a quick way to add words to artwork and class displays. They can also be used to make impressions in dough. This collection of easy to hold, EVA Alphabet Stamps includes 26 pieces, each a letter of the alphabet.
EVA Alphabet Stamps can be used to decorate posters and signage, and embellish artwork, paper craft, decorate wrapping paper and scrap booking projects. Encourage children to incorporate text in their artwork, and use in combination with other stamps to explore shape and pattern. Stamped impressions can be further enhanced with line work using markers.
- Made from durable 25mm thick EVA foam
- Letter size approx 6cm high
How to use EVA Alphabet StampsLearn More
1. Apply some acrylic paint to a sponge to make a stamp pad.
2. Ink an EVA Alphabet Stamp using the sponge stamp pad you made.
3. Then stamp onto paper, card or fabric.
4. Explore stamping out different designs, words and patterns.
5. Wash thoroughly after use
- Wooden Alphabet Box 150pcsProduct Code: 91178Price $43.89 $39.90
- Magnetic Alphabet Lower Case Tracing Boards Set 26pcsProduct Code: 26396Price $208.89 $189.90
These magnetic tracing lower case letters are made from quality timber and perspex. They are are fun way to help children learning to write the letters of the alphabet. Teach hand eye coordination and fine motor skills by using the magnetic stylus to attract the encased metal ball and move it along the channels in the direction of the marked arrows. Set includes 26 perspex covered wooden tiles contained in a timber storage tray.Learn More
- Magnetic Alphabet Upper Case Tracing Boards Set 26pcsProduct Code: 26397Price $197.89 $179.90
Beautifully crafted upper case wooden letters of the alphabet. Each letter has a perspex screen covering a metal ball within routed letter lines. Use the magnetic stylus to move the ball along the channels in the direction indicated on each tile. Learn to recognise and write the alphabet while developing fine motor skills and hand eye cordination. Set includes 26 perspex covered wooden tiles contained in a timber storage tray. They are are fun way to help children learning to write the letters of the alphabet.Learn More
- Alphabet Cube Beads 100gProduct Code: 36223Price $17.49 $15.90
Create name and personalised message bracelets with these colourful Alphabet Cube Beads. Have fun spelling out words as beads are threaded and strung together. Each bead features a different letter of the alphabet, which is printed in bold white capitals. Bright and translucent, each plastic square bead measures 5mm x 5mm and has a large 3mm hole for easy threading – making them suitable for little hands. STEAM, art and English links, craft and jewellery making projects can now be as simple as ABC! When making a bracelet we recommend using memory wire, stretch beading cord, or elastic. If making a necklace, nylon coated wire, leather lacing, beading cord and stretch beading cord are suitable. This bead assortment includes seven assorted colours – Yellow, Orange, Red, Pink, Purple, Blue and Green. Approximately 110 beads.Learn More
- Wooden Finger Tracing Alphabet Cards 26pcsProduct Code: 25196Price $186.89 $169.90
- Australiana ABC Blocks 26pcsProduct Code: 36695Price $29.59 $26.90
- Large Alphabet With Animal Reveal Puzzle 50pcsProduct Code: 45328Price $65.95 $59.95
- Alphabet Memory Disc Game 52pcsProduct Code: 50571Price $38.39 $34.90
These matching alphabet 52 wooden discs are printed with colourful lower and uppercase alphabets. The wooden discs are a unique resource made from natural beechwood great for children to develop early literacy skills including letter recognition, letter sounds, forming words as well as the difference in upper and lower-case letters. A fun way to introduce literacy while encouraging children to feel positive and confident while they learn through play. 52 wooden discs come in a handy drawstring bag. Each disc measures 5cm in diameter.Learn More
- Sounds Alike CardsProduct Code: 25640Price $29.59 $26.90
Large, bright and appealing to children... these delightful cards will help young readers to identify and learn which common letter groups make the same sound. Sounds Alike is presented in a clear simple format to facilitate learning, providing a valuable reading resource for your classroom. A total of 32 letter groups are shown on 11 sturdy laminated cards each measuring 23cm x 50cm.Learn More
- Build A Sentence Part OneProduct Code: 25350Price $26.29 $23.90Build a Sentence Part One is designed to help children identify subjects and predicates in order to build simple sentences. It introduces the concept that the subject of the sentence is the “doer” and the predicate is the action being done. This activity set can be played solo or in small groups and also helps to hone reading skills as children build sentences from the 30 subject cards and 30 predicate cards. This literacy set also includes step-by-step instructions. Ages 7+. Learn More
- Coko Capital Letter Bricks 40pcsProduct Code: 25712Price $32.89 $29.90
Coko educational learning bricks are designed to help children and students identify and distinguish single sounds and sound combinations that letters represent in words and sentence structure. Recognised by teachers as a hands on teaching resource. A simple and fun way for children to practise a wide range of reading skills. Base plate not included.Learn More
- Coko Lower Case Letter Bricks 50pcsProduct Code: 25709Price $32.89 $29.90
Coko educational learning bricks are designed to help children and students identify and distinguish single sounds and sound combinations that letters represent in words and sentence structure. Recognised by teachers as a hands on teaching resource. A simple and fun way for children to practise a wide range of reading skills. Base plates not included.Learn More